Porta Boat

invisible man

Walk The Line
Oct 7, 2011
About 20 feet up
I have a Porta boat for sale. Its a 12 or 14 ftr. Its a nice easily storable fold up boat you can hang it on the wall. If you havn't seen these google it. It comes with a motor. 1 oar, and 2 life jackets. These are pretty cool, Totally unsinkable and you don't need a trailer. It folds up and will go in or on top of your camper or motor home. you can carry it like a long surf board. Really nice for the bay or lake fishing. I also have a Avon inflatable with motor and foot pump. Im giving someone a great deal. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

• thCA9XC8F9.jpg
    thCA9XC8F9.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 79
  • thCAFW5IT8.jpg
    thCAFW5IT8.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 78
  • thCAQW75Z4.jpg
    thCAQW75Z4.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 78
  • thCAR2DGPA.jpg
    thCAR2DGPA.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 77
Invisible man said:
Come on Breacher.Think about the kids. They will love this thing

Haha, I think its cool. You don't have to sell me. Is that first picture when you were hunting gators in Austrailia?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu