Possible snow on Wednesday

LOL, I when out this morning got soaked. Cool 40Deg F. Wind chill
Felt like 30Deg F.
Started hailing this morning.
Loving it, so is the woods and critters.

I usually go in April with the wife.
I have a little travel trailer, fully self contained. Rpod. Hit the spots that are
Open all year and are stocked.
Living the life.

Reactions: Smokey58
Not to get off the topic, but I am looking at small travel trailers. Looking at the smallest trailer with a double axel incase of a tire blow out. I had a tire blow out on my old tent trailer this past summer around Pearsonville but I was able to keep it under control. The only way my wife will camp these days is in a trailer, our tent days (not mine) are over but she loves trout fishing in the high country.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
My son in law and daughter are looking at same deal. I have single axel.
No issues so far. Took it upto northern California, Oregon. Local mountains.
Best bet is go looking at them. But don't buy do research. My boat trailer had dual Axel's and ya better stability.
With single axel stabilizers are optional and recommended but not necessary.
I needed something small to get in the
Primitive camping grounds. I got a forest rpod. 18 ft. A little tight
But comfortable
All the creature comforts for two.
They make different sizes and styles.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu