POST NUMBER 300!!!!

I know it's not as many as some and 100 times more the others but id like to thank the site admin the sponsors and my wife for getting me into hunting so I could find this site and make it this far. I hope for many more I'm looking towards 1000 :p

I want to share and clarify some thing I thought was obvious. This posting was ment to be a joke. I just got the most retarded PM in my inbox telling me this is not a popularity contest and what not.....

It's a joke just something fun for me to pass the time and share a very small meaningless milestone. Thanks to those that got it. To the rest calm down it's just fun.

Wow!.......I thought all these forums were about fun, sharing stories, & knowledge......Geeze!

Sorry to hear this........... ::)

uplandfam said:
I want to share and clarify some thing I thought was obvious. This posting was ment to be a joke. I just got the most retarded PM in my inbox telling me this is not a popularity contest and what not.....

It's a joke just something fun for me to pass the time and share a very small meaningless milestone. Thanks to those that got it. To the rest calm down it's just fun.

I'm going to have to stay up nites and type like crazy to catch up with you! :p

Ha ha people are getting sensitive lately

It's general discussion you could generally discuss how much you water your lawn

Sdbirds said:

It's general discussion you could generally discuss how much you water your lawn

WATER YOU LAWN! WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WATER YOUR LAWN? Johnny - don't you know we are in a
drought. ;D

NBK said:
Sdbirds said:

WATER YOU LAWN! WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WATER YOUR LAWN? Johnny - don't you know we are in a
drought. ;D

;D

NBK said:
Sdbirds said:

drought. ;D

Hey man I'll let you know about the drought when my hose isn't working and my pools empty. Lol

Sdbirds said:

I don't have a lawn but I do water my roses.

By the way, how many more posts do I need to not be a "Newby"? :-\

Thanks, 50 is my goal. I'll do a few more posts after I water my ROSES! ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu