Prayers please

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
Please pray for my little big man Josh. We found out today that he has the same genetic anomaly that Matt has involving his heart. This means medication for now and a doctor appointment Monday. We will know more then but for now prayer is appreciated for him, Cindy and I.

Good news is doc did say he can hunt Saturday. Maybe the San Jac gods will smile on him.

Praying for your boy and your family. Some of us SCH'ers will be out at San J Friday night. Hit me up if you want to cruise over and say hi with your boy.

8SteelTown said:
Praying for your boy and your family. Some of us SCH'ers will be out at San J Friday night. Hit me up if you want to cruise over and say hi with your boy.
We'll be there in the Morning look for 2 tall 6'6' 6'3' blond kids, a shorter dark haired kid (my foster son who has the #24 draw) and an old fat guy :)

your son & your family will be in my families prayers hang in there. & its amazing to see there are people out there who still believe. God bless you guys & please keep us posted !!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu