Pre-Spring Varmint Hunt

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey guys, had a chance to get out the other day with Marley. The weather was beautiful so we hit some normal stomping grounds, can't wait till another few weeks. Was able to get about 10 GS as well as a Jackrabbit that was on the run. Sorry for the poor quality video, just threw it together quickly with some scopecam footage.

Good shooting brother and thanks for the tips! The one about the sun and their ears definitely makes sense and I will keep that in mind. Plan to go try hunting some jacks with my new bow once I get some practice in.

Reactions: Crosman999

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu