Predator 2014 CMPeterson #3

Just got #4 with my bow, he decided to run off and die on private property... I will wait to recover in the morning with permission from the land owner and pictures to follow.

CMPeterson said:
Well that was a mistake, I guess they like coyotes and think I am a nut case for shooting them....

Did you get any video of there faces ??? when you asked for permission to retrieve the Yote? I'm sure it would probably have been better than the Yote pic. :eek:
In fact I would still be willing to give you the point for the kill. ;) But if you didn't then its just more BS without the pics. :p

Lungpopper said:
CMPeterson said:
Well that was a mistake, I guess they like coyotes and think I am a nut case for shooting them....

Did you get any video of there faces ??? when you asked for permission to retrieve the Yote? I'm sure it would probably have been better than the Yote pic. :eek:
In fact I would still be willing to give you the point for the kill. ;) But if you didn't then its just more BS without the pics. :p
Well yes I brought out the camera and asked them for an interview :p

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu