Private Land for hunting.

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
Private Land for hunting.

I know it’s more of a dream for all of us, but thinking outside the box it could happen, even in these times. With this real estate low, this may be our only chance to get in, and a long term investment as well.

B.H. What would work is to buy some land that has deer on it but also a house that you rent out and cover the payment!

A better idea is to buy the hunting lease on some dirt along the central coast. Pigs , deer and birds. I would be game with the right group of people on some decent dirt.

Aeon said:
A better idea is to buy the hunting lease on some dirt along the central coast. Pigs , deer and birds. I would be game with the right group of people on sone decent dirt.

Another fine idea! Is that the A zone?

yeah its all A zone....trouble is we need a IN with someone to get a lease.

I have a friend of a friend that has a hunting lease outside of Bakersfield. I'm going up to check it out before I book a pig hunt. He has only hunted it with rifle and I want to make sure it is huntable with a bow. I'll also be checking it out for other game too. He may be willing to split the time next year.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu