private land

S

stikbrandon

Hey guys i was wondering if any of you guys had some private land that i could hunt this year for some turkey ???/
i will be willing to pay for me being on your property it would just be me , and i don't hunt with a gun just my bow . I'm super respectful and like i wrote before I'm willing to pay! flat rate for a day or by the hr that I'm on your land . iv only hunted public land and I'm sure all you guys know its real hard an a lot of pressure . so id just thought id throw this post up and see what happens . beats going up to a ranch house to ask then getting a cold shoulder or shot hhahaha.

thanks guys brandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu