Pro Staff

S

SoCalGuidedHunts

So there has been a few post about sponsorships and how to get them. I think I have done a good job on trying to help some people with getting sponsored. But I also feel there are some people that should get sponsored and have not. So here is my give back!

I am willing to sponsor a few people from the site. I will hook you up with gear that I get from my sponsors and will give you my cost on stuff we have to pay our self. So I guess you could say it would be more like a Pro Staff member for SoCal Guided Hunts. I am not big ( yet ) so dont think you will get a ton of stuff but I am willing to help you out as much as I can! You never know this could lead to your next big hunting deal.

So if you think you have what it takes to be a Pro Staff Member for us please email me [email protected]

Things to touch on..

what is your screen name here
what do you hunt.
where do you hunt.
do you call game if so what type.
what is your method of take.
how will you help us.

Must be over 21 and a active member with over 100 post. Sorry the post count is high but I feel if your not active here you will probably not fit what we are looking for at this time.

Well I'm not looking to be sponsored but I may be willing to add a so cal guided sticker to my new fish sticking vessel to help you get the name out there.
Hint hint SCH team....

Randomshot said:
Well I'm not looking to be sponsored but I may be willing to add a so cal guided sticker to my new fish sticking vessel to help you get the name out there.
Hint hint SCH team....

That post reminds me of your signature LOL. I gotta talk to my people to see what we can do.

I'm no where near A Pro Staffer, but what about decals,and other promotional materials , even if they are for sale in the shop with the shirts?

Randomshot said:
Hint hint SCH team....

humm that sounds good I will get some made.....Whats size is your boat? maybe we need to wrap it! ;)

Baldkrash said:
I'm no where near A Pro Staffer, but what about decals,and other promotional materials , even if they are for sale in the shop with the shirts?

Baldkrash

I will get some of that stuff soon. When I do I will post about it. Thanks for the idea

Randomshot said:
Hint hint SCH team....

Your SCH boat stickers are being made this Saturday Jon. Will coordinate with you and Daryl when I get my hands on it.

John

I say we check in to getting it wrapped! I have a friend that does wraps we can get a good deal on it ;)

Wow I just want to thank everyone who sent me a email. I had over 30 emails sent to me and I wish I could do something for everyone. I will still post deals for everyone so your still not left out. Also please stay in contact and stay active on the forums. We may add people as time goes on or if my Pro Staff guys feel we should add someone. Again Thanks!!

I would like to Welcome our two new Pro Staff members Breacher and SoCalRebelHunter. I also want to thanks SCH for standing with us and letting us be apart of the family around here. We will all ways support you!

Lungpopper said:
Con grates to Breacher and SCRH. Since Breacher is my buddy I know I can count on him for the homey pick up.

HHMMM ::) what do I need.

haha I'm going to see if socalguidedhunts can get me some time off work so I can go bear hunting. That's all I need.

Randomshot said:
I think a wrap would be a waste. I'm pretty hard on boats and it may not last.
NBK I got the perfect place for a sticker or two.

We have you covered Random...

Went out for the first hunt representing Team SoCal Guided Hunts and downed a dog...at least I'm pretty sure I downed it. Made a good shot at 227 yards, heard the thwack and everything, center mass. Dog took off into thick brush and never found it. So, unfortunately no pics, no proof, but a pretty good day. Called in another one in another area but the shot wasn't safe so we held off. And it was really warm. Menifee turned the heat on early...

SCRH, bummer man. 1 less yote is a good thing. Too bad you couldn't find it. Looking forward to dove bro!

8SteelTown said:
SCRH, bummer man. 1 less yote is a good thing. Too bad you couldn't find it. Looking forward to dove bro!

Roger that. I'm bringing the rifle to win back some redemption on a song dog if the opportunity presents itself.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu