Profile questions

wheels

Mar 1, 2011
East County, Ca
sdcvc.com
Is there a reason why I or someone else can't check people profiles? This seems like it would be helpful to get more info about the person making the post. This also opens up the ability to possible contact people through email if they have it located on there profile page. Just a thought. Maybe it is only me that can't see peoples profile.

Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate comments and suggestions.. you all can now see other members profiles when logged in, if you don't want your email to be shown make sure you go in to your profile options and hide your email..... I personally don't mind members emailing me at all. But that's me!!!

take care...

Santiago Cohen

Also please (all of you guys) fill out your profile information, don't be lazy ;D we want to know who you are if if you are for real... this is site for friends.

Awe! Lungpopper and I were going to take you on an elk hunt. :mad:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu