Pure Predator Calls

S

SoCalGuidedHunts

The new run of Pure Predator Calls are done. Message me to pre-order you call. They are $30.00 + shipping
1146598_10151559983488144_1894813695_n.jpg

I can never see pictures you post. Is it just me?? I know my computer network is weak... I'm looking into predator calls right now and am definately in the market. You use USPS for shipping?

I can ship however you want man!

Yes they are distress calls

I am having 4 sent to me right now two in each color.

Bryan just sent me a DC-1. I haven't used it yet, but it's the best-sounding call I've heard yet...good, raspy deep jackrabbit sound. It should be a real winner!

Just a quick follow-up. I went out with two buddies last week and used the DC-1 at the last stand. No dog, but the two guys I was with said that was the best call they have ever heard. I've been calling since the mid-1950's and have done a lot of calling and heard a lot of calls. This is the best one I've ever heard. It's a winner!

That's good to hear and Also good to hear you like the call. As you guys will soon know we only support great products. We will not use junk!

Pure Predator Calls are the best predator call you will ever get your hands on! If you want to buy the other predator calls they have you can now buy them from our website! socalguidedhunts.com

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu