Rabbit hunt with son

josecasillas

If it flies it dies, if it hops it drops....
Apr 24, 2012
san diego
9eqaqe4e.jpgI took my son out this evening on a rabbit hunt. We scored 3. Although I did the shooting, he was happy to come along with his red ryder he won at last years SCH banquet. This boy is hooked! Just wanted to share this. I remember when my father would take me out fpr rabbits. I used to love it. Those are the memories my son will remember just like I remember going out with dad. :D:D:D

very cool!!! I took my 3 out 2 of them for there very fist hunt as licenced hunters. i got one small one did not see anything else. where were you hunting?

Nice job Jose. Nice to see you guys enjoying your Sunday! And that is one good looking SCH Red Ryder!

Congrats Jose.........Priceless day with your son........Clean 'em, eat 'em, and that's how you start 'em.......Can't get much better.

thanks i guys! It was a great day! Now he wants to go every weekend! LOL! maybe i'll be posting up more pics of him here soon. :D

uplandfam said:
very cool!!! I took my 3 out 2 of them for there very fist hunt as licenced hunters. i got one small one did not see anything else. where were you hunting?
Thanks! I hunt san diego county.

Welcome to the SCH forum duyongjiu. I am not sure people are going to just give up their hunting spots right out of the gate. You may want to get more acquainted with folks on this forum first.

Imperial Valley is a great place to start. Hunt on the edges of the desert, or where agriculture, desert and the river or canal are all in one area. Also BLM land has a great abundance of rabbits. Remember to keep in mind that they need a food source and water.

If you are looking to hunt with someone who may be able to help you or share/swap info you should post on the "Hunting Partner - Finder/Hookup" part of the forum. Click on this link if you wish: http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/huntersforum/index.php/board,26.0.html

Good luck

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu