Rage Xtreme broadheads

josecasillas

If it flies it dies, if it hops it drops....
Apr 24, 2012
san diego
So I won a pack of rage xtreme broadheads to test and keep from the NAHC. They don't come with a practice head. Although it says they fly like field points, do any of u guys know if they do or not? I will be testing them out over the weekend, but I thought I would ask just to see if anybody else has any info on them. Thanks guys! :):)

Don't practice with the real heads or you'll trash them. Rage are great but only good for one shot IMO. Buy a pack to get the blue practice head you need.

They should fly very close to your field tips.

Yes, they fly very CLOSE to how your field points fly. In my opinion, fixed blades are the way to go but I can't argue with the convenience factor of not having to re-tune your bow when switching between field points and fixed blades.

My friend shot a doe about a week ago. Bad shit but those broad heads did the trick she only went 30 yards

Thanks for the info. Hey Jim, I kind of figured they were a one time shot broadhead. Sdbirds, peter is a good friend of mine too. He nailed that doe. But what did u mean by bad crap?

Thats cool u know him it made for.a.good day im not sure maby auto correct from my phone. Eather way it.was.strange.the dammage that was.internal mesage.me he ripped.her apart on the inside it was.really strange its like.the arrow bounced forwards and back a cupple of times.Also do.u.guys hunt.together sorry for the bad.typeing cant.use a tablet

uote author=breacher link=topic=2363.msg9791#msg9791 date=1348151131]
Yes, they fly very CLOSE to how your field points fly. In my opinion, fixed blades are the way to go but I can't argue with the convenience factor of not having to re-tune your bow when switching between field points fixed blades.
[/quote]

I used these Rage extreme's this weekend with the 2.3" cutting diameter, and I couldn't be happier. Flew just like my practice tips.

I always seem to miss my first shot then make my second shot with the rage tips. It must be the broad heads not flying like feild points couldn't be the fact I need more practice or that I'm half blind ha ha.

well i shot those rage xtreme broadheads at 25yards and they did fly like field points. The new shock collars break after one shot but they are easy to replace ( takes less than 10 seconds ). Now all i need a deer to shoot at lol!. Maybe in the second half i'll get luck 8)

Attachments

• ragee.jpg
    ragee.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 17
  • ragess.jpg
    ragess.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 23
  • rage2.jpg
    rage2.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 14
  • rage11.jpg
    rage11.jpg
    567.9 KB · Views: 74
wow! i didnt know u could buy those for those original rages. I think i'll go buy some. thanks LP! ;) :D :) ;D 8)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu