Random sale/ race car hobby stock

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014
I highly doubt that there is anyone that would be interested in this but maybe you guys know someone that is.

This is a listing for a dirt track oval track race car . It is a coil car a Malibu with a Monte Carlo front nose piece it has been all gone through and is all fresh. It has a new nose piece, new body, new wheels and tires plus new sore wheels and tires, carb rebuilt, rear end all new seals and oil, floater rear end, power glide tranny, 602 crate motor, full containment seat, car has no expenses spared to build. Clean fast car. I'm sure there is more I have forgot to mention.

Contact me for more info and pics! You can direct message me for my phone number thank you .

Attachments

• IMG_2732.JPG
    IMG_2732.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2736.JPG
    IMG_2736.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2733.JPG
    IMG_2733.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2724.JPG
    IMG_2724.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2722.JPG
    IMG_2722.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Its hunter orange and the back can be an elevated prone platform. Perfect for hunting.

Sorry-couldnt resist
Good luck with sale.

Reactions: Bonejour
Lol you had me at "hunter orange"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha thanks guys... I know it's a little random for this site but I guess at least some people will get some humor from it .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu