random scrolling in " new posts"

Steve,

About the only thing I check is recent posts......Easiest way to see everything new.....No issues with scrolling, unless I'm on a thread that has lots of pictures.....Then it takes a couple of seconds to load them all.

ummm pm me...

i did just make a change that should help pages load faster. There will be more tweaks as we move along. as for scrolling i have not noticed anything but sometimes if the page jumps while loading a image that was not compressed a lot and you are on a slow connection.

let me know

EDIT... there was a problem let me know if its ok now?

Last edited:
Can you plz change your avatar,

Something along the lines of a trump for president and or Hillary for prison.

Thank you

ummm pm me...

i did just make a change that should help pages load faster. There will be more tweaks as we move along. as for scrolling i have not noticed anything but sometimes if the page jumps while loading a image that was not compressed a lot and you are on a slow connection.

let me know

EDIT... there was a problem let me know if its ok now?
checked this morning all ok...........thank you

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu