Rattlesnakes

0311raiders

May 7, 2012
I'm new to the forum thing. But I can't get a straight answer from anybody out here. I called the fish and game, and forest service. No one will give me straight answer. Back home in Minnesota we can catch as many rattlesnakes as we want. But no one knows about California. Does any of yahl got any fulfillment to my question? Because I really want to make some rattler chilli mmmm yummy.

Lol yes "Minnesnowta" we got the Timber Rattlesnake. I find them all the time in the bluffs of the Mississippi River. And thanks for the info.

Funny how the regs for this would be in fishing. What a weird state lol. Pretty good Duck hunting though. IDk about these turkeys by being all on private land. But figures decent amount of hunters out here.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu