Re-Introduction (san frenando valley)

maguimaraes

Nov 12, 2012
San Fernando Valley
Hi all!

I just wanted to reintroduce myself...I joined the site a while ago but just (finally) bought a shotgun to go hunting.
Next step is sign up for a hunter ed class and get me some food!

I'm looking forward to being more active here and hopefully one day get out there with some of you.

Marcelo

Welcome to the SCH family Marcelo. Glad your back and getting ready to participate.

Thank you guys, trust me...I can't wait to get out there, I have been "meaning to get the ball rolling" for a long time but now the process has just begun!

I have been spearfishing for a few years and had to start from scratch as well...

Some day I'll produce some kill pics for you guys, but first there is a lot to get done. :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu