Recommendations For Archery Shop- So Cal

Jdub760

Aug 20, 2017
Hey all. I think this is the year that I go all in and buy a bow and start practicing for next season. Looking for a shop in So Cal that can help set me up. I am even considering getting the kids ( 5&7 ) into it as well as they are very interested in all aspects of hunting.

I know very little about bows other than reading tons of reviews, watching videos but I think it would be a great way to get the family into hunting until they are a bit older and can switch to guns.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Bow n Arrow Shop....!!!

Worth the time from anywhere.

Bruce LOVES to get the young ones involved in the sport.

Last edited:
another vote for Bow n Arrow shop.. I do the 1.5 hr drive, well worth it when you get quality customer service.

Reactions: Jdub760

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu