Recommended gunsmith for bringing back the pretty?

Nuevo

Dec 28, 2018
I have a nice Weatherby Athena 20 gauge that used to be a work of art, but it has seen better days in it’s past.

She functions great, and is fun to shoot, but I’d like to send her to the beauty shop for a makeover. I’m looking for recommendations of a smith that can bring her back to her original looks

I go to Duncan’s gun works in Escondido. Recently threaded a barrel and tossed a break on a Remington 700. It’s a hour drive from my home but they do good work.

Reactions: Nuevo

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu