Record #of condors with lead poisoning.

OCOutdoors

Oct 3, 2012
Anybody see on the news today about the record # of condors being treated in the last couple weeks do to lead from all you hunters? ::)

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-condor-20131101,0,933260.story#axzz2jLjroQKZ

Damn you hunters!!!!

Thanks OCoutdoors

Need I say they (the anti hunters) would like to stops us dead in our tracks.
plus the government would like to disarm all us bad guys.
remove our second amendment & the right hunt.
hold on to your hats. battle is brewing again.

never believe the mainstream news it is controlled by the big bad government. :(

Instead of looking at hunters, they should look into DFG not patrolling to catch these hooligan hunters using illegal ammunition.

8SteelTown said:
Instead of looking at hunters, they should look into DFG not patrolling to catch these hooligan hunters using illegal ammunition.

I believe it has nothing to do with lead ammo, that's just another way to stick it to us. Can't remember where I found it but its been proven that its not cause of hunters and lead ammo. You won't hear that on mainstream media.

Cards stacked against us. Government cover up. Slipping it under the rug.

Boy do we need a scientist on our side in more ways than I can count............I'm almost at the point to see if they get copper poisoning:)

So the CA birds get lead but the AZ & Baja birds don't where it's wide open with lead rounds????

Read all the comments on the LA times link. Bunch of BS.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu