Redfield Revolution 4-12x40mm accu-range

Bowhunter_619

Sep 24, 2011
Temecula
For Trade or Sale a brand new in box Redfield Revolution 4-12x40mm accu range rifle scope. I bought 2 of these back in April of 2011; this one has only been opened to check it out and never been mounted.

For trade I am looking for nice Bino's for my boy (8 or 10x42) or I will take $175 for the scope. Not trying to make money on this, actually selling for what I payed for a scope thats been in closet.

Thanks for looking.

Redfield 4-12x40 Revolution Rifle Scope
Matte

Specifications
Weight (oz): 13.1
1"
Accu-Range
Length (in): 12.3
Eye Relief (in): 4.9 - 3.7
Field of View @ 100yds (ft): 19.9 - 9.4
Exit Pupil (mm): --
MOA: 1/4

Attachments

• redfield_accurange.jpg
    redfield_accurange.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 124
  • red67110.jpg
    red67110.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 138
Let me chat with the wife and I'll let you know. Can't do anything this week due to G13 tag needing to be filled. But I am VERY interested. I'll be in touch.

SCRH

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu