reflex/hoyt bow for sale

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014
I am selling my reflex made by hoyt bow it is the buckskin model and comes with 4 arrow (quick detach) quiver, 11 arrows (gold tip velocity) , practice tips, bow sling, release, whisker biscuit rest, sims lim-savers, sims stabilizer system, Montana gold sight (4 pin) .
The bow is 50-60 and the draw is 27-30 inch adjustable draw. This would make a great gift for Christmas, I actually have no use for it as I have grown out of it and it won't reach my draw length, plus I need more weight...It has been a great bow just looking to buy a newer one that is more suited for me now ! thanks

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu