Reminder - California Big Game Application Deadline is June 2nd

Thanks for the reminder! i need to remind some of my relatives also, but i had totally forgotten. Thanks :)

DRAWING RESULTS
Beginning June 22, 2012, applicants may look up their drawing results by logging in to the License Sales Service on DFG’s web site at www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/ols/. On the same date, drawing results will be available by phone during regular business hours from DFG license sales offices.

Thanks for the info big man! I'm hoping I draw that x9a tag so i could enter the big buck contest :D :D

Only Southern California zones will be allowed to participate in the Big Buck Contest. X9A is not one of them... :(

Oh! Thanks for letting me know cuz I didn't know that. Ok, so is it only public land deer ? Cuz there's those who have access to the hot spots on private property where the big bucks roam and there's us who have to hunt a little harder on public land. And, is it archery and rifle or will there be different categories? Also, does zone A and d-13 count as well? Lol! Sorry for all the questions big man. Good day to u

Better hurry...deadline for applications is tonight at 11:59 PM

Reverse psychology this time I waited till today that way I'm sure to get a big horn or elk tag.

Buzz me if you get a x9a tag I know a couple of super secret spots. Used to hunt that place hard :) The big deer are not always where you think

Yes you can buy D16 tags but over a short period of time they will run out.

Ajsnack said:
Do you know when the over the counter tags go on sale? Those tags are buck only correct?

Yes. D16 tags are buck only. rifle or bow

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu