Remington 870 express 12 in wood with camo

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
I got an 870 expressi picked up about a year ago for 75 bucks. No use I'll sell it for 60. Must be ffld around Pasadena or sfv

also what length barrel ? I am very interested and could meet one day this week on the way home from work in the morning in sfv

gspman i pm you. I can meet you in the morning if would like on my way home from work.

Heyguys. If you Pm'd me I'm sorry I have to put the stop on this sale temporarily. My work is very different every day an filled with different emergencys. Yesturday I was told I'll be out of town for a while. Ill post back when I'm back and available. It is still for sale and I will go in order of interest but it just delayed. I'm not sure how long Sorry agin but that's the way my life goes when one works with emergency situations.

Chris K said:
Is it still available? That would be cool if it was.

Chris,

Check out or call Fine Firearms.......Ask for John.......Might be able to hook you up with a 870......I'll start asking around as well. Plenty of time before dove opener.

Mossberg 500's are too bad and the Ulti-Mag 835 is solid (great turkey gun).......I might have a couple of deals on them......I'll let you know..... ;)

ilovesprig said:
Mossberg 500's are too bad and the Ulti-Mag 835 is solid (great turkey gun).......I might have a couple of deals on them......I'll let you know..... ;)
Steve, do you mean NOT too bad?

Bonejour said:
ilovesprig said:
Steve, do you mean NOT too bad?

Yes Don.....It was late...................... :D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu