Ridge2Ridge

I really enjoyed the two part pod-cast with Travis. Another local person with some good stories and knowledge is Bob Fromme from Performance Archery. Plus he loves to talk so . . . :joy:

Reactions: Khanda
Brandon...oh Brandon. What gives? We need our fix on podcasts'! Get ol hatchet on and let him pontificate.

On a serious note, I enjoy them and look forward to more.
Every body knows i dont even start my truck for less than $2500.00..LOL, Brandon,i,ll be bloodying my shirt you sent once again in a couple weeks..standby for the money shot!! Love that shirt.

Every body knows i dont even start my truck for less than $2500.00..LOL, Brandon,i,ll be bloodying my shirt you sent once again in a couple weeks..standby for the money shot!! Love that shirt.

That’s what I like to hear bro !

Great to hear you guys are back. Hope things slow down for both of you and that you fill that A22 tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: stikbrandon
Just dropped another episode !!!!

patrick an I dive in to life and give an update on our seasons, also what we have coming up.

this podcast was a shorter one but should be the start of A regular schedule.

like and subscribe guys!

spread the word.

10117D44-3DC4-49FD-BF1D-A8E30950F667.png

Reactions: YETI
Great to hear you guys are back. Hope things slow down for both of you and that you fill that A22 tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the support bro !

Patrick and I appreciate it!

Reactions: msailor

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu