Riverside Sheriff’s

Thank you for sharing, that made my week, possibly month,
I do not have words to express how impressed I am with this Sheriff.
Refreshing to hear rationale common sense being communicated amongst the sea of hypocritical political propaganda BS that has become the norm.
There may be hope after all...

Bill Gore is POS IMO period, he is a lieutenant to whoever is charge and does whatever he is told, I,E, no backbone. He bowes to Gavin Nusillini and wharever he calls for. Bill Kolendar was the best we ever had in the way of a law enforcer .

Good message. When does the myth about wearing a mask end? Our elected officials have gotten away with a lot of crap during this pandemic (with a survival rate of 99.4 to 99.9%).

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Because he has common sense and spoke the truth he will probably get fired and blacklisted from finding another job in law enforcement
This is the beauty (for lack of a better word) of a County Sheriff. City Police Chiefs are hired, and fired, by usually left-leaning mayors and city councils and serve at the pleasure of same. Therefore they have to go along with the liberal BS or be fired. Sheriffs on the other hand are ELECTED by the residents of the county. Therefore they can choose to ignore most of the liberal BS and stick to the constitution as they are elected by the people, not appointed by left-lib mayors and city councils so they're relatively safe from retaliation from them.

Reactions: CAL'NDN

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu