RL25

OCOutdoors

Oct 3, 2012
Been having a hard time finding RL25 but stopped by a gun shop while I was driving in an area that I hadn't been to in awhile. Guy behind the counter let me get 2# even thought he boss man only allows 1#. Going to reload some more 162gr 7mmRM. Now if I could just find some Retumbo.

RL25 is a little slow burning for the 7 Rem Mag. If you are shooting 175 Grain bullets or larger it is probably fine. I would look hard a IMR 4831...

I used to use imr4831, still have some but have been getting really good results with RL25.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu