Roaming Gun Dealers

Jred

Mar 19, 2018
Good morning everyone,
I was wondering if anybody knows of any licensed gun dealers willing to travel to the LA area to take a look at a bunch of old shotguns and a couple of rifles for sale. They belong to a retired lady who wants to get rid of them, (Late husband was a hunter) but she'd rather not have to go through the hassle of selling them one by one. They are not in very good condition, and they haven't been used or cleaned in decades. It's mostly Remingtons, LC Smith, Browning, Savage etc. Some are really old.

Good deal.....Always like seeing old gun collections.....And I've been saddened more than once, when I see a cool old Browning or Winchester that some one put in a cotton laced gun case, then put it in a closet....:sob:

Here we go
20190203_181612.jpg
12 ga Remington Superposed
20190203_181612.jpg20190203_180805.jpg
Winchester model 90 22 Cal Long Rifle
20190203_181205.jpg
12 ga Remington 870 Wingmaster
There are 12+1
Here's the complete list.

16 ga S×s Springfield
22/410 Stevens Chambered for 3"
12 ga Bolt Action Mossberg Sel. Choke 3"
20 ga Remington 31
12 ga LC Smith Field Grade
12 ga LC Smith
Winchester model 90 22 cal, long rifle.
12 ga Brevete 6 GDG Sampa
12 ga Remington 870 Wingmaster
12 ga Remington 48 Sportsman
Old Pump action BB gun
12 ga Browning Superposed
Nameless Mauser-looking Bolt Action Rifle

They're not in good condition. Any insights a to their possible value would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Smokey58 and TRICER
I’ll take that old .22 if she is willing to sale it to me.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu