Rogers 2-1 breathables

TeamRoper

Oct 24, 2018
Does anyone have these.i just bought a pair and was wondering how good they are?

I have a pair of the Rogers TOUGHMAN Uninsulated Breathable Waders. I like them.
I got a leak in the boot after about 15 hunts but repaired them.
I ordered one size smaller than my typical shoe size and they fit well.

Rodgers are rebranded frogg toggs... Look on walmart.com for frogg toggs.. I got a pair for 150$. Only certain sizes are available

I have to admit i like froggs. They have thise heavy rubber ones i really liked

I have a pair or 3 of Academy Sports breathables...Was told that Frogg Togg makes these too...Very happy after 5 years.

I got a pair of the Rogers last year two weeks before closer. They work well I like the zipper liner. My only complaint is there a little tight in the chest. But when you're 6-3 and 310 lb and wear a size 14 boot, finding wearers that fit is a bitch in its self.

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Does anyone have these.i just bought a pair and was wondering how good they are?

I have both the breathable and 2-1 tough man waders and they are the best on the market (I’ve had 5 brands so I guess I’m an expert :) ).

The boots in the breathables are a better fit for me and it’s a more functioning wader for SoCal....

Reactions: TeamRoper
I have the toggs grand refuge. I wouldn't bother with the liner unless it's in the teens. Also the Boots run a little bit big

Well im lookin for a pair that will last longer then half a season.seems evry pair gets a leak before the season is over. Me and my stepdad used to get those hogden heavy rubber one that lasted 10 yrs. They just dont make them like that anymore

Ive gotten 2 seasons out of mine so far. That includes being folded up in suitcases traveling each year. No leaks.

I spray boots & seams with Flex-Seal....Seems to make the them last longer....After about 3 years, they were getting damp...Flex-Sealed them up.

.045.JPG

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu