Rooster !!!

Stonevoodoo

Oct 26, 2013
Anybody headed out this weekend for pheasant? When ? Where... I believe I'm headed to el centro. I don't have any other info. Supposed to meet friends out there.

Good luck!

I'll be there tomorrow scouting for pheasants a close dove field and a place to camp all in the same area:)

Good luck guys, plenty of birds all over. I was out driving around during my lunch a spotted 2 gallos north of imperial.. Good luck to all!

ivhunter said:
Good luck guys, plenty of birds all over. I was out driving around during my lunch a spotted 2 gallos north of imperial.. Good luck to all!

Nice... I had some car problems since posting but I'm / we're planning the same things. I have to touch base with my friends but AM pheasant then dove all while camping. We'll see . I'll try to post pics

I'm so tossed up on what to do. I can't leave my deer alone I want a big one....... My dog really wants to retrieve roosters ducks quail ect. I have some phone calls to make to see what land we can hunt. (What's planted.). If I can shoot 2 by 8:10 again I'll go and hunt deer in the evening

I'm leaving for the valley tomorrow night, I'll be out there until Sunday. I'm taking Jake for his first upland hunt.

I'll be chasing deer in D12.. I don't want tag soup this year..

I came up a bust on pheasant, we only saw one both days and a friend in my group bagged it. We kicked a lot of gigantic fields(I have the blisters to prove it!) and only jumped the one bird in the tiniest patch. There was a good 6 of us plus two dogs...

Busted lots of quail and kicked a good 20 mallards out of a ditch(we managed to knock three down).

mazilla said:
I came up a bust on pheasant, we only saw one both days and a friend in my group bagged it. We kicked a lot of gigantic fields(I have the blisters to prove it!) and only jumped the one bird in the tiniest patch. There was a good 6 of us plus two dogs...

Busted lots of quail and kicked a good 20 mallards out of a ditch(we managed to knock three down).

bummer man . with dogs should have been good.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu