Rumor has it that the Plaster City 1k is soon.....

I was originally thinking 8’. Then realized looking at the picks you had shorter ones.
So they are pretty much random in length ?
They can be any length you want. I did something closer to the conventional height. You could also do different lengths to give you multiple shooting elevations. If you do 8' you can always cut them shorter if you don't like them.

Reactions: Lungpopper
Dang it now I am gonna have to build a PRS gun just so I can hang out with you guys. Me and @NBK will be the only dudes rolling with the 260 Rem.

Reactions: NBK
The .260 will roll just fine. It was one of the cartridges that helped start the PRS crowd.

Reactions: TRICER
Perfect. Looks like you have a Perfect location to build positions and dry fire from. I also like the t handles. Do you have a front bag yet?
Not yet. I’ve been looking at different bags. Just haven’t made a decision on which one to buy.
I’m thinking I want a heavy bag for up front.

Not yet. I’ve been looking at different bags. Just haven’t made a decision on which one to buy.
I’m thinking I want a heavy bag for up front.
The bag I had out there was an Armageddon gear game changer with standard fill and waxed canvas. This is the most common bag for sure. They also make a schmedium and a pint size. I run the pint size for my rear bag and can double as my front bag if they only allow a single bag at a match. There are also many other companies but I really like the game changers. I would steer clear of the light fill stuff. Its popular right now because its lighter to carry but way less stable than standard or heavy.

Dang it now I am gonna have to build a PRS gun just so I can hang out with you guys. Me and @NBK will be the only dudes rolling with the 260 Rem.
No worries with a 260. I would shoot that before I would shoot many other calibers to compete.

I can bring more barricades next year and try to set up an actual stage or two to add some more friendly competition......

The bag I had out there was an Armageddon gear game changer with standard fill and waxed canvas. This is the most common bag for sure. They also make a schmedium and a pint size. I run the pint size for my rear bag and can double as my front bag if they only allow a single bag at a match. There are also many other companies but I really like the game changers. I would steer clear of the light fill stuff. Its popular right now because its lighter to carry but way less stable than standard or heavy.
Your bag was really solid. I’ll probably go that route.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu