s/w Riverside county, killing some clay

outdoordave

Jul 5, 2012
Murrieta, CA
Anyone else in the southwest Riverside county want to get out a few weekends and destroy some clay? Want to get some practice in and hard to through a clay and shoot at the same time. Thinking hitting that BLM land out by Perris on a Saturday AM? or as the days get longer mid week in the evening?

Dave, I'm down by Pechanga. I have a membership at Rainbow range and would be interested in some clay shooting. Shoot me a PM and we can work out some details; I must warn though, my sked in Spring is dictated around kids baseball since my wife and I are both military and she is shipboard right now.

Worst case scenario we resked at a place close to home.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu