Sale of a buncha stuff, unbelievable prices, but...there's a catch.

I tried to send you a PM but your profile settings won’t allow it. I’d help if I knew how to change that.

I’ll also take the bow for one of my sons. My youngest really enjoys shooting his cheap Bear bow, but not sure he is big enough yet for this one. In the meantime my 14 or 12 y/o can start shooting.

This is the Diamond Bass Pro Kronik bow. Mine is a bit different from this stock photo, but all the parts on mine are upgrades. Includes new hard case, soft case, extra string, instruction booklet. Excellent condition. I hope a young person can get this, so I'm reducing the price to $100.
808-315-6793

View attachment 60051View attachment 60052View attachment 60053
Sold.

Barnett Revolution crossbow with Barnett red dot sight. 345 fps. Comes with Allen case, cocker, 2 strings, and a case of 20+ bolts, some new, some need new vanes. Has killed many large hogs on the Big Island of Hawaii. Was going to sell for $75, but what the hell, maybe a kid can use this. $50 for everything. 808-315-6793.View attachment 60060View attachment 60061View attachment 60062View attachment 60063View attachment 60064View attachment 60065
Crossbow is sold.

If any of the remaining things interests you, please contact me at 808-315-6793. Will go on Facebook and Craigslist tomorrow. May even be willing to cut you a special SCH deal. Just want the stuff out of my garage. Have a 3-car garage and after all this stuff is gone, still packed to the rafters. Wife says all this stuff goes or she'll help me pack and even buy me a one-way bus ticket to wherever I want to move.

Barnett Revolution crossbow with Barnett red dot sight. 345 fps. Comes with Allen case, cocker, 2 strings, and a case of 20+ bolts, some new, some need new vanes. Has killed many large hogs on the Big Island of Hawaii. Was going to sell for $75, but what the hell, maybe a kid can use this. $50 for everything. 808-315-6793.View attachment 60060View attachment 60061View attachment 60062View attachment 60063View attachment 60064View attachment 60065

This is the tent. $230 originally, used one time. Comes with full size plastic tarp [blue] for a ground protector. $100 808-315-6793

Sold.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu