Saltwater fishing gear / Lobster hoop net

George, sorry to see you go. CA is bleeding good people, but I don't blame you. Enjoy freedom and keep in touch. Hope your new little one is doing well. Your kids will we have a lot better upbringing and opportunities. Best of luck!
Much appreciated!! I will definitely be keeping up with you all on here. Its been a pleasure getting to know a handful of you guys over the years. The only reason I'm moving is to give my girls a better opportunity then I had.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu