Saltwater Fishing Gear!

Bask

Oct 3, 2022
Moving to Minnesota in a few months so looking to get rid of some of my saltwater gear that I have that won't be to applicable there.

Reels:
Daiwa Saltist BG 35H - $125 (Braid back mono top unsure weights)

Rods:
Daiwa Proteus 80HFS (spinning) - $150
Shimano Terramar (conventional) - $150
Penn Prevail 10' (spinning, 2 piece) - $50

MISC
Terminal Tackle box - $25 (all of it)
Poppers, sticks, tadys etc - $5 a pop or $75 for it all

Everything is used but in good working condition, the Daiwa Saltist has some superficial damage but works just fine (got dropped once and has a scuff on drag lever). The worse thing I can say about all this gear overall is that it has some dust on it. For the lures etc not looking to sell them one by one, but if you buy a rod or something and want a lure let me know.

If you end up wanting a lot of it, ill throw in some extra discounts etc. Prices are suggestions and am willing to work on it however, I do think their are pretty fairly priced. If you want better pictures of something let me know!

Also if you have a boat and want to take me out in exchange for some of the gear let me know!

Attachments

• lures etc.jpg
    lures etc.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 22
  • rod 8 food.jpg
    rod 8 food.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 19
  • rod 8 foot preteus.jpg
    rod 8 foot preteus.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 14
  • rod 10 foot spin caster.jpg
    rod 10 foot spin caster.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 14
  • rods.jpg
    rods.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 17
  • saltistReel.jpg
    saltistReel.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 18
  • shimano reel.jpg
    shimano reel.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 16
  • terminal.jpg
    terminal.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 15
  • terramarShimano.jpg
    terramarShimano.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Save your Penn for some Minnesota sturgeon fishing!!
Hold up.

I was researching fishing in Minnesota and didn't see anything about sturgeon fishing and how big it is there. Everything was about walleye, pike and ice fishing. May need to update this post...

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
@HortoTheSlayer After carful consideration and research regarding you comment, two reels have been removed. I think two of the rods would do good for sturgeon fishing as well, but moving an 8'6 rod becomes the challenge, so leaving those up if they don't sell will probably figure out a way to get them up there.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
@HortoTheSlayer After carful consideration and research regarding you comment, two reels have been removed. I think two of the rods would do good for sturgeon fishing as well, but moving an 8'6 rod becomes the challenge, so leaving those up if they don't sell will probably figure out a way to get them up there.
Haha nice!! Yea I've heard its popular out there and I believe you can keep one a year. Sturgeon is delicious! There's a private pond out here in Idaho where you can pay to keep one..it was pricey but split between 5 guys it was worth it to try it since its strictly catch and release in the Snake River. Besides that they are super fun to catch! Once you get there I'd suggest you look into getting an Anvil 7'6 rod. They are great rods!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu