San Diego Co. CWA Banquet

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
The San Diego Co. California Waterfowl Assoc. banquet will be held again at Carlton Oaks GC. in Santee......Feb. 20th, 2015......Cocktails start at 6:00 pm and dinner will be served at 7:30 pm.

This is a great banquet and CWA fights for our hunting and waterfowling more than any organization in California (NRA excepted).

Contact John Howard at 619-440-8319

Is there still room at this table of dignitaries? I wouldn't call myself a waterfowl hunter... yet. But I'm interested and I support CWA.

Bonejour said:
Is there still room at this table of dignitaries? I wouldn't call myself a waterfowl hunter... yet. But I'm interested and I support CWA.

Don,

I've reserved a full table.......Should be plenty of room........I think the tables hold 10.

ilovesprig said:
Bonejour said:

Don,

I've reserved a full table.......Should be plenty of room........I think the tables hold 10.
Great. Thanks Steve. I'll contact John.

I am a life member - (and contributing future benefactor member). I would like to go.

i cant go to this one ( last weekend of duck season for me) but i will see you all at the camp P CWA later in the year.

Steve,

Thank you for the invite. Should I buy a ticket or did you already purchase a table? I will contact John otherwise.

NBK said:
Steve,

Thank you for the invite. Should I buy a ticket or did you already purchase a table? I will contact John otherwise.

I bought tickets, but mine are sold......Contact John.

Skinny Hunter and I will be there - your table is now full!

Thanks Steve -

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu