San Diego County Duck Hunting

SoCalHunter

Apr 10, 2011
Have not seen any posts of folks duck hunting local San Diego County Lakes/Ponds..... Whats Up!!!!!!

It's super slow. Hunted henshaw on Sunday and left with two mallards. The only two ducks I saw flying all day.

A brace of mallards is nice. Good job Matagi. Got some photos?

Check out my ponds can be productive post those duckws were shot on local ponds only a half an hour from my house. In cleavland national forest

Attachments

• 2012-11-10 13.42.16.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 208
Well, I hope SD did better than I did. I hit some ponds this AM, til about noon. Nothing, saw 4 or 5 tuurkey hunters but no turkeys. It was a quiet day all over.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu