San Diego Launch Ramps Closed

DoubleTrouble

Sep 8, 2016
Found this looking for reports on FishDope. :(

641927a44b05ae099da51c5ffdb9d7c7.jpg

My neighbor told me this morning all hunting and fishing in Cal. has been stopped because of the virus. I can't find any info that would lead me to believe what he told me. Anyone know anything about this?

My neighbor told me this morning all hunting and fishing in Cal. has been stopped because of the virus. I can't find any info that would lead me to believe what he told me. Anyone know anything about this?
Seems unlikely since the DFW posted yesterday the fishing was ok but to stay 6plus feet from others.

Reactions: longduck
I heard by word of mouth gun shops, never got in writing to close up. hmmm so they opened up.
same here any thing in writing that prohibits us to go camping , hunting or fishing.

I think this just bs, Us old timers can stay home as long as our kids don't give it us.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu