San Felipe wildlife area

Feb 5, 2020
Hi, im new to the forum and I’m looking to hunt San Felipe for jackrabbits and I’ve never scouted it... I would love some general direction where the hunting is good. Not looking for spots just general directions.

I would love some general direction where the hunting is good. Not looking for spots just general directions.
Not sure how asking "where the hunting is good" is any different than looking for spots. But, if it's "general direction" you're after, SFVWA generally has a dry side and a more riparian/oak woodland side. Jacks are generally more abundant in dry brushy habitat so I would generally look there in general.

Amir,

Welcome to SCH...Please read the hunting regs...San Felipe W.A. is open for Turkey season...Basically, March 21st-May 17th...That's it till Sept. 1st.

ps...Turkey season for adults opens March 28th.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu