San Jacinto Blind Brush-Up Days (Official Flyer)

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
Here's the official flyer for the SJ Volunteer Blind Brush-up work-days, Saturday, August 15th and Saturday, September 26th...

screen-shot-2015-07-28-at-10-30-00-am1.png

More info here...

https://socalhunt.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/dates-set-for-upcoming-2015-volunteer-blind-brush-up-days-at-san-jacinto-wildlife-area/

ilovesprig said:
Looking forward to it............Bunch of palm fronds saved already.......... ;)
Steve,
I'm good to go. I'll meet you at your house. Just let me know what time.

Bonejour said:
ilovesprig said:
Looking forward to it............Bunch of palm fronds saved already.......... ;)
Steve,
I'm good to go. I'll meet you at your house. Just let me know what time.

I think it starts at 6:00 am......So how about 5:00 am..... ;D

Anyone else?................You newbies to waterfowling should be all over events like this.....No better way to meet guys that waterfowl, learn the wildlife area closest to home, and give something back.......Just sayin'

I'll be there with the wife and 2 little ones in tow. They love to help with everything. Should I bring tools of some kind? Cutters shovels?....

GSPman said:
I'll be there with the wife and 2 little ones in tow. They love to help with everything. Should I bring tools of some kind? Cutters shovels?....
Glad you all can still make it GSP.
I look forward to meeting you and your family.

Bonejour said:
GSPman said:
Glad you all can still make it GSP.
I look forward to meeting you and your family.

It should be a good day. My teenagers will be with mom for some visiting for summer break but ill have my 5 and 6 year old grand childens. gotta teach them young to give back and they do love to give back. plus the 5 year old (boy) has to stop in at the parris air museum he love planes and helos just like me.

Won't be able to make it.....bummed I have a job I got to go to...... have fun boys and girls :'(

Well I guess the heat wave claimed another victim. First aeons house AC now my trucks alternator. Just had to get towed back from Santa Barbara. Won't make the blind day :'( I missed last years do to work. I'm still planning the next one. We will see what else happens by then. Sorry guys have a great day and stay cool.

Sorry, was going to come and ended up with a tooth ache, which ended up with a tooth extraction and a new HOLE DRILLED into my jawbone for an implant. The Vicodin is making me dizzy! Better not to drive!

You guys missed a really informative and good morning.....Sorry to hear of your misfortunes.... :(

Don (Bonejuor) and I with a few others rebuilt the A-2 blind.....Moved the island and built it in the western side of the big tree.....Great location and Tom even removed the tule patch just to the west of it.

Lots & lots of mallards......In fact, see how many duck species you see in the last picture (not counting coots) by silhouette......I can tell you there's at least 4...... ;)

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 11
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Cool Steve. Mallards should be fun there on the opener.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nicapopolis said:
Cool Steve. Mallards should be fun there on the opener.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nick, Did you check out that last picture?......There's at least 4 different ducks species?......I did have the advantage of binos & blowing it up...... ;)

whos going to the next clean up on the 26th? I dont have and palm leafs but ill be there this time hell or high water. ive put in for 9 hunt days in the lotto so im committed I know its not a lot but with all the other hunts and on call weekends i have thats all i could do this year. Maybe i can sweat line a Wednesday or 2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu