San Jacinto line up

Khanda

Aug 28, 2019
Wildomar
It's been a couple of years since I've been to San Jac. The last I heard you weren't supposed to line up before a certain time. What time are we allowed to start lining up at the gate?

Tom usually does his speech at around 3. Then you get in line. Be sure and check around you to ensure you are in front of guys with higher numbers. Pretty straight forward. They will even recommend blinds. Easy place to hunt. That is why it is so crowded. Blinds are close. Lots of people shooting high. Frustrating when you are working birds in. You will need a dog for some Blinds. I like it and will hunt it when given the opportunity.

John

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu