Saturday 1/14

Sep 7, 2014
San Diego
Going good so far, 4 down 10 more to go. Yes I have a buddy with me if your wondering.
3a490dbd534cf9b00b7beac401ac83d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice job so far hope u both get a limit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Alan,

I can't tell you have much more enjoyable, how much easier, and how much game a dog saves you......Just not chasing ducks down in that Wister mud makes him worth his (or her) weight in gold.

I hunted 2 seasons out of 3 I was here and I knew I was going to get stationed back in Japan so I didn't want to get a dog and then ruin him when I went back. But yes u are absolutely right about having a dog and I will when I get back

Well it's confirmed with the Mrs. I might be able to get out one last time this season before son #2 comes out. Fingers crossed and praying for one last Saturday hunt this next weekend then it'll be time to pack away the hunting gear and head back to Japan.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu