Saturday at San J

nice job dude!!!!

soon to be seen on the classified ads... all kinds of PRS gear so he can pay for this duck hunting thing

hope so bro! .... by the way what is all that black stuff on your face?

So lame when it happens and guys won't let the birds work
Last pull my buddy got shooting 15 min before the tooba goes off. Got one hen mallard right at the horn. Then artillery fire all day. Nada after that....

Any advice (besides ‘no sky busting!’) from the veterans for a first time sweat liner at SJ? I have some experience with how Wister works and I’m thinking about trying my luck at SJ tomorrow.

How is the sweat line different?
Where is/isn’t there water?
Good blinds for a dog-less, solo hunter?

Thanks for the love!

Any advice (besides ‘no sky busting!’) from the veterans for a first time sweat liner at SJ? I have some experience with how Wister works and I’m thinking about trying my luck at SJ tomorrow.

Thanks for the love!

Be prepared to go home with your tail between your legs at 4:30 am

Thanks for the love!
Let the Ducks work.

There is good water all over.

you could solo most of the area.

Dont get stuck in the mud. few of the blinds have hell mud. been there done that.

• Wow
Reactions: garlicsalt
That sounds more like discouragement than advise…
I’m not saying don’t go but have some sort of back up plan because even on Wednesdays once the season gets going there’s usually a lot of people there on the sweatline. I also seem to somehow always draw a terrible number on the sweatline which doesn’t help

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu