SB-374 & more: please take the time to e-sign the petition!

anti

Sep 15, 2013
Orange County, CA
As most of you know, our gun rights here in CA are once again being infringed upon by the nannies up in Sacramento. It has passed through legislation and will be on Brown's desk in no time. The hot one right now is SB-374 which would force us register all center-fire, semi-automatic rifles with a detachable magazine as assault weapons by mid-2015 or you face possible fines and/or jail time. It would also outlaw bullet buttons and other magazine locks such as Raddlock's for AK's and PSL's. The "silver-lining" is being able to get rid of our magazine locks, but that's not worth possible confiscation by the state in the future. And remember, RAW's aren't allowed on BLM land, and in the event of your death they must be destroyed, sold to a licensed dealer, or sold out of state. Your family cannot inherit your RAW's.

I'm not sure if this post is a dupe, but if it is, I apologize... I just don't want to see us lose more and more of OUR rights as U.S. citizens.

You do NOT have to donate to sign the petition - just uncheck the box above the amounts

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/the-issues/california/2013-2014/askbrown/

Also flood the governors phones at 916 445 2841. If it passes I'm gone.

Done. I also emailed my local senator and representative who both voted for all of these bills.

Awesome, guys... EVERY SINGLE signature, call, e-mail, etc. helps our cause. To those who haven't done anything yet - your silence is regarded as passive acceptance in the state's eyes. You MUST act in order to defend and retain your rights. This country is slowly becoming less and less like it used to be and it's a damn shame! Look at Colorado, too, they were a 'free' state up until recently.

There aren't many countries left in the world that have the same kinds of freedoms that we do, so we must preserve what we have in order to stay free. I personally am not willing to die for many things but I WOULD sacrifice my life for this cause if it came down to it. :mad:

Done. I've also been making daily calls to the governor. Everyone needs to keep it up to make our voices heard.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu