SBE3, Ethos, M2?

Get a spring kit... High maintenance Italian girls

The only issues I’ve had with my other benelli is a feed ramp issue. Never had any click or any other issues. Definitely seems like there is a camp for any gun or manufacturer out there. I would be paralyzed if I listened to every single word. If it doesn’t work, I’ll send it back. I’ve had to send my mossberg back before, benelli has gone back also. Im pretty happy with the purchase and can’t wait to break it in.

Probably opening a can of worms here. I want to look for a dedicated duck gun. I can see now why my nice upland wood stock guns probably shouldn’t be getting a lot of action in a duck blind.

Fan of Benelli. Have two nicer models I use for upland with nice wood stocks. Can anyone speak to the comparisons on the three above? Camo finish? BE.S.T treatment? This is an investment for the long haul as it’ll likely be one of my last firearm purchases for some time (kid on the way). Willing to splurge. Will be hunting SoCal, NorCal, Missouri and probably a trip back home to coastal North Carolina every other year.

Few buddies say M2 in camo. Some say the new treatment is worth it. My local FFL has the Ethos BE.S.T 20ga (which is the shell I plan to shoot).

Some say camo gun is required. Some say it’s more about concealment and movement.

Lots to ponder now that my family and I are fully embracing this new hobby. (Wifey will be shooting this gun also).
.20 gauge 6 shot is the key. Epic year in ca.

20221218_103615.jpgIMG_20221221_160135.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu