SCH Outdoors Stadium

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
SCH Outdoors has embarked into an MLB Stadium deal much like Qualcomm Stadium and Petco Park. This deal should help us with our growth and general promotion of the sport of hunting and our forum. The Forum Janitor, Lungpopper and I have been working on this new deal for the past 7 months. And thank you to ilovesprig for his MLB contacts that made this huge project a reality!

20190407_130750.jpg

As long as its not Anaheim stadium. The angles are not of the quality SCH expects

Reactions: NBK
So now we will be recruiting from St Louis, Mo?
Can we have hunting rights there as locals or we would be still considered out of staters?
Ha!

Reactions: Jred
I am sorry what does MLB have to. Do with hunting?
Is this more of a monetary sponsor.
It’s all about growing Lee. We figured the more people that we can get to see the SCH the more people we can get to come on the SCH site. So far it looks like it’s going to be a homerun with buSCH stadium coming on board as a sponsor.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu