Scouted, Hunted and Scored BIG!

Looks like you had a great hunt! What zone was that you were hunting in and how many years did it take to draw for....

nice work, I do want to know what type of trap that is, looks effective. I had some coming in and raiding the bird feeders. Tried to use snap traps. You'd hear them go off then see the damn things running off. Like mutant rats from hell! I want some of those traps.

The onslaught continues. Just checked the trap-line and victim #4 has been dispatched!

Attachments

• Kill4.jpg
    Kill4.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 15
Nice work, I had an issue with mice last year. Plain peanut butter did the trick for the first couple I caught then I had to change the bait. Cat food mixed in with the peanut butter did the trick for the rest of them. Good luck

We have a runaway trigger! The relentless tear continues with another corpse...victim #5. ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• Kill5.jpg
    Kill5.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
Just reset the trap-line. Hunting some new grounds. I found some scat on the East side of the garage. I'm feeling good about this new area. I took a gamble and put the entire trap-line out.

Stay tuned!

Returned home from a fun and successful dove hunt. But not without excitement and anticipation of checking my trap-line. Sure enough, the grim Reaper has no rest. I got a double while away. The line continues to be hot!

Attachments

• doubles.jpg
    doubles.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
The problem is that the critters are so small they are not setting the traps off.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu