Scouting Idaho

TopBuck

I despise granola heads!
Aug 1, 2011
Thought I would drop a quick post with some pics. Twice we have managed to get to the hills looking for some new hunting grounds, have found some Muley's, Whitetail, Elk and some Wolf sign(see pics). and the wing shooting will be epic.

Living in the Pac.No.West is amazing so far, things are going well for us (nock on wood)! I'll post more pics every so often as the season approaches.

Cheers, Tim.....P.S. That's a full size 45 auto next to the wolf track.YIKES!!!

Attachments

• Tim's Idaho pics (2).jpg
    Tim's Idaho pics (2).jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Yellow Pine wolk track (2).jpg
    Yellow Pine wolk track (2).jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 119
Darn nice to here the good news Tim. Glad things are going well. I look forward to hearing about new adventures up there in Idaho!

Thanks for the post and pics!

Tim, I’m jealous. That place looks like heaven to me.

I'm trying to meet as many people as I can to make that right contact, but I think it will be a lot like hunting bears in Kaliforina, wolf tags are cheap, I will always have one in my pack just in case.

But to answer your question Breacher, every chance I get!

TopBuck said:
I'm trying to meet as many people as I can to make that right contact, but I think it will be a lot like hunting bears in Kaliforina, wolf tags are cheap, I will always have one in my pack just in case.

But to answer your question Breacher, every chance I get!

Awesome, good luck! Hope you plug one!

Great pictures Tim, thanks! Send us some pictures in December so us SoCal boys don't feel so bad.

My brother just moved to Caldwell and will be hunting around the Elk City area this year. I already have next year all planned out! I WILL be hunting Idaho in 2014!

Idaho is very beautiful and the hunting compared to here is epic. I lived there for 12yrs and shot many a Elk and fantastic Muleys.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu