Scouting report

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
Well went into my deer area kinda. I'm outa shape and only made it a 1/4 the way. Cutting a few trails. We did see 4 does all with fawns. One buck a good 2x3 hard horn very White in color. A bob cat and a coyote. Didn't get any cameras set up next time

HA,,,, I hiked about half way in to my spot today. Didn't go till around 11:30 walked about half way and said FTHIS TO DAMN :p HOT. Truth is I'm out of shape. Couple of more trips up and I'll be ready.

Me and my buddy were cracking up. If just getting to
Where we want to go is kicking our butt. Taking a deer out may kill us lol

At least u guys got out ! I'm going to try to get out this weekend

I know what you guys mean. I drove to my spot and walked 30yds to the gate and could hardly get the gate open. Then walked 400 yds across the meadow to my tree and was so out of breath I could hardly get my SD card out of my camera. And then I climbed 15ft strait up to my tree stand only to smell the neighbor cooking bacon and eggs while I trimmed a few branches. Tough morning. ;D

Lungpopper told me this morning he was going scouting this afternoon. So I went out to the garage and started looking for my game cameras. I looked and looked and looked. Finally I decided I had enough and went in and took a nap. Hunting season is exhausting!

NBK said:
Lungpopper told me this morning he was going scouting this afternoon. So I went out to the garage and started looking for my game cameras. I looked and looked and looked. Finally I decided I had enough and went in and took a nap. Hunting season is exhausting!

Ha

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu