Sea Hunt # 2

nice guys, LCRA was slow last weekend but lots of birds were around. Kinda feels like the main migration is done. I don't think wister is going to get much more then she has now.

Sean’s a good dude, known him for years. He’ll go above and beyond to get you birds that’s forsure. Sounds like he’s been able to put all of his clients on limits of birds.

Reactions: Salton sea outdoors
I would agree, I was surprised how well we did on the sea. I would highly recommend him to anyone, well worth every dollar in my opinion. What’s awesome is that now I have somewhere to hunt on non hunt days at Wister.

Reactions: DoubleTrouble

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu